Are you all ready for the big Teacher Pay Teacher's sale coming??
I mean saving 28% is FABULOUS, but I hope that you are also saving some extra dollars by taking advantage of TPT credits! I was talking to someone the other day who didn't know what that was, so we quickly went to teacherspayteachers.com and I walked her through it.
Every time you leave feedback on a purchased product, you earn credits that then translate into dollars off your future purchases! Here is how you do it:
1. First go to MY PURCHASES under your my TpT tab.
2. Under Paid Purchases, sort your purchases by NEEDS FEEDBACK.
Go through and leave feedback on all the paid purchases that say provide feedback. Once you do, it will say "Thanks for providing feedback.... " like in the picture.
3. Next open the My TpT tab again and this time go to TpT Credit Balance.
4. Once you open that you will see how many credits you have saved up! You can use them when you check out if you have at least 20!
5. During the checkout process be sure to redeem those TpT Credits!
Its a great way to add to your savings during the site wide sales!
Be sure to take time to do that tonight so you can spend your time shopping tomorrow!