Friday, April 24, 2015

Five For Friday: Fun Week! :)

Well, this will be mostly about home fun and not so much about school! I took a couple of personal days this week to hang out with some family visiting and it was JUST what I needed! :)

{one}
I started the week out at our church's ladies retreat. It was such a refreshing time of fellowship, soaking in the word and enjoying the mountains! I also won the coolest door prize! A pillow with a compass on it! Our theme was Navigating the Heavens. Such a great reminder!

{two}
This is the BEST view to come home to! This little man is always full of smiles and learning more words by the minute! He is going to be 2 next month! I can't believe it!

{three}
BEST. story. ever. A retired teacher saw a project I had posted on Donor's choose. She wasn't able to donate to it, and the project never got funded, BUT she sent me three boxes of books instead! Most of them were books that I had been asking for in the project. I thought it was such a kind and thoughtful gesture! The kids were really excited to see all the books too!


{four}
My sister from Indiana was at Hilton Head for the week, so I took a couple days off so we could go visit them (and enjoy the beach!) We went to Hilton Head last summer for vacation and I was excited to go back AND hang out with my sister and her family! It was so fun to see our boys and their cousins playing together! I enjoyed the change of page for a couple days too! :)


{five}
I came back just in time for our school carnival. :) We end the carnival with teacher entertainment. Our First Grade team makes sure to never disappoint the kids! ;) 

I am glad it is Friday! I have lots to do this weekend to get ready for next week! I can't believe how quickly time is flying by. The year is almost done and there is still so much to do.
Be sure to visit Doodle Bug Teaching's fun Five for Friday linky party! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments or Questions?