Thursday, July 17, 2014

getting started

I seriously work with the best team of girls in the world! We just got back from a mini vacation by the beach. It is so much fun to laugh, relax and hang out together! Even though we have really just worked together for a year, we had THAT group of kids that really brought us close together! Its taking me a couple of days to get back in the flow of life. I wanted to start writing more, but I am still on summer time too!

I am starting this blog as a way to share what I am learning about the inquiry process in the classroom. I teach at an International Baccalaureate school. It is a great program and I have learned so much through it. But it has definitely been a process. Sometimes it seems like too much work, but when it does connect, my kids learn so much and I love seeing it all come together.

I will be starting my seventh year this fall, all in first grade. I have two boys and a husband at home. When I am in the middle of the craziness of life they help keep me sane!

Over the last several years I have created some stuff to use in the classroom, as I start putting some stuff on teachers pay teachers (go here to check out my store) I thought I would try and post some more information about how I use it here. I do develop some things to help with our units of inquiry so will be sure to write about those as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments or Questions?