Friday, July 18, 2014

Teacher Planner!

At the end of the school year, my brain always starts thinking about next year! I loved all the cute teacher planners that were out there, but none had quite everything I wanted.... So I made my own!
I made one planner but decided the background was a bit too dark so I decided to redo it. I found melstampz here and I love her digital papers! The fonts are by Kimberly Gershwin. I love everything she does! 
I printed most of it at home because I didn't have a lot of printing credit at school. I tried to keep color to a minimum on some pages because I know it can add up, but I took it to Staples and had it bound for under $5! I was excited about that!

Here are some pictures of what it looks like! (sorry for the bad picture quality... this was my Iphone! ;) )

The cover! It has a clear cover and a black back.

There are tabs for Important Information, Student Checklists, Meeting Notes, Calendar, Lesson Plans and To Do Lists!

Lots of student checklist pages so I don't have papers all over the place!

I made some little tabs to keep up with the different sections. You can print those out on cardstock and glue them on! 

I included lesson plan pages with the days of the week on top or on the side. I like to put my small group plans right after my weekly plans so that is how I copied it. I have my tabs specific to what I like to do but left them blank so you could have more freedom!

Of course a plan book wouldn't be complete without to do lists! I am obsessed! 

Would you like to download a copy? You can find your free version here!! 

  
If you download and love it, will you PLEASE show me a little love by leaving a comment or following this blog (see on the side) and my teacher pay teacher store?

Thanks a bunch! Happy Planning!


*UPDATE*
Three new planners are available in my TPT store! Click on the picture to check them out!

Tribal Themed
Bright Colors with lots of arrows and aztec fun!

Love all things Nautical? This planner is perfect!


 This planner is the perfect pop of color to brighten up your planning!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! This is great! You must have worked so hard on it. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you enjoy it! It was some work, but I enjoyed making something that I wanted to use! Hope it is helpful for you too!

    ReplyDelete

Comments or Questions?