Sunday, September 28, 2014

A Sale, A Sale!

Well, the month is not yet over, but I've already earned more this month in my TPT store than I did last month!!
YAY, YAY!
It brings a smile to my face so...


I feel the need to celebrate with...
For the rest of the month my store is 20% off!! 
Spread the word!

What's in there?

Reading Strategies Posters and so much more!
Reading Strategies Posters, Bookmarks, Labels, Student Car


a brand new, easy to learn, fun to play...
for Math and Reading
Math and Reading Dice Games for the Whole Year!
(it has a freebie included in the preview!)


A fun reading center to practice Drawing Conclusions
Drawing Conclusions Workshop Center


Need to get your Reading Conference time running more smoothly. This is the tool for you!
Reading Conference Questions and Records


And my current favorite go-to station...
(it keeps the kiddos busy for AGES!)
Stamp a Sight Word!

There are lots more products so go to my store to check it out

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments or Questions?