Last week I was totally brain dead! I managed to do all the holiday things,
but couldn't get my body or brain to do anything else!
(except play candy crush! haha!)
This week has been ALOT more productive! Here are a couple things I have been up to this week:
1. Tuesday I spent a couple hours at Panera to get away and start working on some things that I had been thinking about! I have a couple new things to add to TPT soon, but need to finish up a couple of things first. It was so nice to get out and have some quiet time to myself!
2. My 2015 focus is to make my independent reading time more productive for my kids and me! I wrote about the background here and will be writing a lot more about that in the coming weeks and months! Be sure to follow my blog to keep up with what I am learning!
3. Speaking of following along, I added some social media buttons! Follow me on pinterest, blog lovin', instagram (disclaimer, you will see a lot of cute photos of my boys there too! ;) ), and I have a new facebook page! I am kind of a DIYer on this whole blog thing, so I am adding things as I learn! Anyone have some tips on facebook pages? I'm trying to figure out how to add personalized tabs! :)
4. I have been loving my extra time with these cuties! Liam is currently sitting on my lap as I type. :) Everyone (except me) was sick at the beginning of break, so it is nice to all be healthy again!
5. The goal for 2015 is to exercise more! With or without the boys! ;) Anyone have an activity tracker that they really love? I was looking at the Misfit Flash because it is about half the price of a Fitbit.... but does anyone have an opinion? I think the constant reminder to walk more would be beneficial for me. :)
That's whats been going on this week! I am linking up with Doodlebugs Five for Friday!
Enjoy your last couple days of break!