Friday, November 7, 2014

Five For Friday

It's been a week! Even with Tuesday off for Election day, it was still a really LONG week! We have been working some more on teamwork activities because the kiddos are really struggling to get it along. I wrote about some of the things we have been doing here.

I'm linking up with Doodle Bug Teaching's Five For Friday to share some of what we have been up to this week!
fiveforfriday2_thumb[3]

1. We finished up our unit of Sharing the Planet. As an ending activity the kids worked together to make a pledge. We added it to our bulletin board. 

The kids also wrote the pledge to add to their portfolios. We wrote it on the back of old paper to make sure we were reusing!


2. I pulled out a new math game now that we have been focusing on number paths and counting on an counting back. I made it using old bulletin board boarder (or actually shelf liner!)
I love these add/subtraction dice too! It is such a good way to have kids move back and forth between adding and subtracting!

3. Election Day meant I got to hang out extra with this little man! We went to the library for story time while Alex was at his preschool. They were having a story time cafe so Liam enjoyed some gold fish while I had a coffee and scone!  We then made it through most of story time! 

4. My kids have been loving this activity from my Dice Games pack! It's editable so I have used it for sight words, short vowels, and much more! 
Be sure to check it out!


5. What a better way to end the week then with a sushi party with your team! It is so fun to teach friends how to make sushi and open them up to a whole new world of fun! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments or Questions?