Thursday, November 27, 2014

N is for...

Happy Thanksgiving! It was a fun filled day! 
Lots of cooking, 
(thankfully I don't have to worry about the cleaning part, Will is taking care of that!)
Eating, and...
(I must admit)
we did our black Friday shopping on Thursday. 
Sorry if you are anti that, but my sister and I had a GREAT time 
and are now cozy in our PJs.

N was the most difficult one for me to think of so I decided to follow the theme of...

Even teachers get run down and need a break! ;) I love lazy days at home, staying in my pjs for as long as I want, playing with the boys, catching up on things around the house. 

I do love teaching, but we all need a break once in a while to rest, recharge, and regroup for the days and weeks ahead! I am always very thankful for those days off to help me do that! :)

Once again I'm joining Blog Hoppin' Week of Giving Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments or Questions?