Friday, March 13, 2015

Five For Friday

What a long week, such a good one in many ways, but very long in others!
Here is what I have been up to this week:

one:
the weather was perfect this past weekend so we enjoyed being outside... and grilling! We did a big batch of chicken which was perfect on top of salads. I had enough left over to cover lunches for half the week! Love having something that makes life a little easier (and more delicious! ;) ). You can find the recipe here

two: 
I posted a fun St. Patrick's Day parts of speech freebie in my tpt store! Click on the picture to check it out! I'm not going to do much for St. Patricks... trying to keep the week as normal as possible! ;) 

three:
Tuesday I had a wonderful ah-ha moment as I try to organize and better connect my independent reading and guided reading time. You can read about that here!

four:
Hello Elephant and Piggie! We have wrapped up our Mo Willems study with our reader's theater performances. There was one pair that was SO precious! The started and ended with a bow, acted out their parts and had great expression. One of the other kids commented that she felt like she was watching a real Elephant and Piggie. What a great compliment! You can read all about our Mo Willems Study here!

five:
So happy to have a chance to rest this weekend and hang out with these three! Ramen and some ice cream was a perfect way to start the weekend!

I'm joining the Five For Friday party over at Doodle Bugs Teaching!

Happy Weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments or Questions?