Friday, August 22, 2014

Five For Friday: Back to School!




I am wiped out! Only three days of school, but its been a crazy week! It started with Back to School night on Monday, where I met most of my kids. School started on Wednesday and I had a great three days with my kids!

1. One of the most exciting things this week was that Alex started preschool! Is he not the cutest boy ever! :) Thankfully he started on one of my workdays, so I was able to drop him off and then meet Will and the boys for lunch afterwards. He wouldn't tell us a thing about it, but that is was "inpsychable"... his new made up word! What am I going to do with him! He goes two days a week and loves it! :)


2. I don't think my desk will ever be clean! I need to start pulling groups so I will be forced to clean if off! After 3 days I am ready to be in our normal schedule. I think the kids are too! We will spend this next week slowly working into our read to self and word study time, as well as continuing to build community!

3. My new favorite part of my room! I got the big oil pan at Walmart for $12. I can't wait for my kids to start their word building station!

Daily Agenda Circle Signs
4. This year I could not get everything done before school started! I didn't make my new agenda signs until last night, but since we aren't really on our normal schedule yet, I don't think it mattered too much! They are for sale in my store. Check them out HERE!

5. My little raised bed is never watered and getting pretty weedy, but at least there are still things growing. We have been enjoying our basil and tomatoes! We occasionally get some beans too, but those never took off that well. 

I'm linking up today with Doodle Bugs Teaching Five for Friday Linky Party!
fiveforfriday2_thumb[3]



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments or Questions?